Thank's to Kristi of The Story Siren for taking over this brilliant challenge!
This will be like the shot heard 'round the world because tons of people are going to be digging in this year to discover the best Young Adult debut voices of 2010.
After surveying the fiendishly delicious reads offered I cannot wait to dive in...this is going to be a blogging community wide read-a-thon.
If you're interested in participating visit The Story Siren to check out the challenge and sign up. [Click le button. Yeah the big one! ;)]
Fiendishly Bookish' 2010 Debut Author Challenge List is as follows:
(No doubt this list is gonna grow...but here are the hand-picked dystopian/paranormal/faery beauties I've chosen...)
Obviously, strike-throughs are ones that I have devoured thus far.
- Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
- Dark Life by Kat Falls
- Feed by Mira Grant
- The Line by Teri Hall
- Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa-devoured-and it was delish!
- Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
- Banished by Sophie Littlefield
- The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
- Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien-(currently devouring)
- Prophecy of Days by Christy Raedeke
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
- The Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto